Hoof & Health combines seaweeds and rosehips and is rich in minerals, in particular copper and zinc to support weak, cracked hooves, as well as iodine, sulphur, iron, calcium,magnesium and selenium plus amino acids Lysine and Methionine. These are combined with vitamins such as beta carotene, B1, B2, B12, C, D and E and pure biotin*. Research has confirmed that good nutrition plays a major role in the development of both strong healthy hooves as well as general overall health. Do remember, good hoof growth is gradual and does take time, so ask your farrier if he has seen improvement.
*Hoof and Health provides 30mg of biotin per serving (assuming a serving of 2 x 15ml scoops daily)
- Deep Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Rosehip shells (Rosa canina)
- Calcified Seaweed
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)
- Pure Biotin
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- A 15mlscoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging. A 4Kg bag of Hoof & Health provides 150 days supply for a 450kg horse.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
2kg bag, 4kg bag, 4kg tub
1, 2, 3