MUD DEFENDER is a dry supplement for horses and ponies. It is formulated to maintain and support:
- a natural resistance to mud-dwelling bacteria (field trialled over the winter of 2013/2014 in the UK, France & the USA with great success)
- supply the Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3 & 6 required to support the skin's epidermal layers integrity, strength and condition
- the amino acids required for Keratin production that forms the first line of defence in skin and hair
- the Zinc and Vitamin B requirements to help synthesise Keratin production
- the body's overall immune response
- cell renewal and regrowth of skin and hair
- healthy skin and coat condition
Mud Defender contains herbs such as echinacea, calendula and garlic. These help horses and ponies maintain a natural resistance to mud-dwelling bacteria and support healthy coat and skin. Successfully field trialled, Mud Defender Supplement can be used alongside Mud Defender Lotion for optimum benefits.
- Cooked Linseed meal
- Brewers Yeast
- Kelp (Ascosophyllum nodosum)
- Calendula flowers
- Echinacea root
- Liquorice root
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
1kg bag, 2kg bag