THE EPIONY HEAT PAD PLUS has been designed and developed to be used on people and animals such as equines, canines and felines just to name a few.
It is everything you love about the original BEST SELLER Heat Pad but TWO TIMES bigger!
- Lightweight and easy to use on the go
- Promotes relaxation and tension relief
- Can be used on horses, humans and pets
- Drug free pain relief
- Flexible and comfortable construction
The Epiony Heat Pad Plus has been made using double thickness insulation wadding along with a faux leatherette making the pad lightweight, flexible and super soft to touch.
It runs off a 12 volt smart lithium ion battery, providing soothing heat to all.
This product provides drug free pain relief from sore muscles/arthritic joints or simply used for relaxation purposes to reduce stress.
**1 year quality guarantee covers manufacturing faults, excludes damage caused by the customer or animal**
Temperature will vary due to environmental conditions it is used in,
1. Red LED (47°c-49°c)-use on horses and animals with a thick coat. Peoples knees and other joints to provide pain relief (especially arthritis) - Approx lasts 2 hours
2. Orange LED (44°c-46°c)-use on peoples backs (consider using it over a thin t-shirt if you have sensitive skin to heat but can be used directly on the skin, just turn down if it feels too warm) and clipped out horses if red is too warm for them - Approx lasts 2.45 hours
4. Green LED (41°c-43°c)- use on peoples back and if a person wishes to lay down on the pad - Approx lasts 4 hours
5. Flashing Green LED (37°c-40°c)-same as green above just slightly cooler - Approx lasts 7 hours
This is just a rough guide, if used on yourself drop down a setting if too warm, if used on animals make sure they aren’t too warm by carrying out regular checks, never leave the pad unsupervised.
**If the pad is felt off the body it won't represent these temperatures as the pad works on heat building up between the pad and the body.**
Epiony Heat Pad Plus - USAGE TIMES
-Use 15-20 minutes before a ride to help cold backed horses, 15-20 minutes after a ride to relax
- 30 minutes - 1 hour a day for treatment of a problem area on people or animals.
- 30 minutes a day for maintenance or relaxation sessions.
- There is no maximum length of time you can leave it on.