Epiony Heat Pad – Horse
£144.95 inc VAT
2 in stock
FREE DELIVERY OVER £100
The Epiony Heat Pad has been designed to be used on horses, dogs and people.
What are the benefits of Heat Therapy?
- Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles . This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue and increase the elimination of carbon dioxide and metabolic waste.
- Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body, on both people and animals, will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
- Heat therapy will decrease stiffness, increase flexibility and improve overall feeling of comfort. Especially around the saddle and poll area on horses and lower back and shoulders on people
- The Heat Pad is excellent at aiding relaxation and reducing stress
What is the Heat Pad made from?
The Heat Pad has been made from a light weight super soft leatherette fabric combined with heat resistant insulation wadding to trap and reflect the heat back onto the muscles to sooth and relax them.
What does the Heat Pad Package include?
- The Heat Pad (33cm*45cm)
- A tough 600D polyester protective bag
- 170 cm long neoprene waist belt (can be cut down or folded to size)
- An elastic strap (surcingle)
- Pad measures 215cm for horses. If you wish to share with your horse adjust for yourself and/or your dog/cat.
- A 12 volt smart lithium ion battery with four temperature settings
- A charger
Is it safe to use?
Safety is paramount, the battery has a special built in thermostat to prevent it from over heating. If the battery becomes too warm then the battery itself will turn off automatically. The battery pack is mobile and can be moved from the heat pad onto the neoprene waist belt.
Epiony support the British manufacturing industry and have had The Heat Pad made in Britain
Comes with a 1 year guarantee.