Calm & Collected
To support the nervous system
2 in stock
FREE DELIVERY OVER £100
CALM & COLLECTED for horses & ponies is formulated to maintain and support:
- a calm and balanced nervous system
- young horses whilst being schooled
- stressed horses on restricted turnout or receiving little exercise
- anxious horses settling into a new environment
Calm & Collected is a dry supplement to help maintain a healthy nervous system in horses of all ages. Its liquid equivalent, Calm & Collected Gold, is often used first due to its quicker initial absorption (we do not suggest you give both together). If you find your horse becoming tense or nervous, try to pinpoint any areas which may have caused this including lack of turnout or too much heating feed.
For mares affected more by their seasons, consider the Easy Mare range instead.
- Valerian root
- Chamomile flowers
- Vervain herb
- Marshmallow root
- Hawthorn flowering tops
- Meadowsweet herb.
How do I use it?
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, if possible split the required amount between two feeds.
- Full instructions for the product can be found on the label.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
1kg bag, 2kg bag